Please join Oxford United Methodist Church for Christmas season worship!
All services will be held in our second floor sanctuary.
Due to inclement weather, we have canceled our 7PM Christmas Eve service but we will still have our 4PM service. (NOTE: This service will be recorded and released later in the evening for those unable to join us this evening). We apologize for any inconvenience in changing our worship schedule for this evening. We hope your hearts are full of the joy and peace of Christ's Birth this day. Merry Christmas!
- Lessons in Carols, One Service Only, Sunday December 4, 2022, 10:30AM. Fellowship afterward provided by Congregational Care.
- Christmas Eve Family Worship and Candlelight Service, Saturday December 24, 2022, 4:00PM
- Christmas Eve Communication and Candlelight Service, Saturday December 24, 2022, 7:00PM. Cancelled due to inclement weather.
- No in-person services December 25th, 2022. The service will be pre-recorded and published on Youtube on the 25th.
- One service only 10:30AM, New Years Day, January 1, 2023.
We are located on the corner of Church St. and Poplar St. in Oxford, approximately two blocks west of the Miami University campus. Our building is distinguished by two tall spires that rise above most of the buildings in Oxford and are visible from many areas outside of the town.
A small number of on-street parking spaces exist near the church on Church Street and Poplar Street.
In addition, on-street parking is often available on High Street.
There are also seven parking spaces in the alley behind the church.
Off-street parking is available in the city lot on the corner of Main Street and Church Street and in the back of the McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital employee parking lot on Poplar Street – both are within two blocks of the church building.
These two parking areas are denoted by a “P” on the map above.
Handicap accessibility and facilities are available.