Knock, Knock … Who’s There? God Is! Just waiting to hear our prayers
Persons wishing to learn more about prayer, as well as praying for our church, praying for family, friends, the community, the world, are invited to join the Prayer Ministry.
We need pray-ers of all kinds–those who pray audibly, those who pray silently, those who pray for a long time and those who pray two or three words. God hears and acts on all of our prayers.
When we don’t know what to pray, we remember these things from scripture:
- He is for us and nothing can separate us from His love. That was settled at the cross (Romans 8:35).
- He supplies all our needs by His riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19).
- His loving kindness never ceases. His compassion never fails and is new every morning. His faithfulness is great. (Lamentations 3:22-23).
- He knows and cares. The very hairs on our head are numbered. (Matthew 10:30).
- He is able to show his perfect power in our weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10).
You are invited to grow in intimacy with God and offer yourselves to pray for others.
Interested persons should call the church office at (513) 523-5115.