To connect the congregation to opportunities to be in missions at home and throughout the world.
- Educate, inform, and motivate the congregation about mission outreach and their part in it.
- Connect to work being done by other groups within the congregation.
- Involve members of the congregation in mission and service projects in the community and around the world; encouraging them to “go, see, serve, and learn”
- Evaluate mission projects.
- Report to the congregation on the benefits of its outreach.
The Missions Committee is open to anyone who wants to serve as a member. Meetings are usually held on the third Tuesday of the month at 7PM in Room 202, OUMC Education Building. Contact the church office firstname.lastname@example.org or (513)523-5115 for any last minute schedule changes.
For more information about missions at OUMC, contact the Missions Chair email@example.com.
For more information about mission programs of the United Methodist Church, visit the General Board of Global Ministries web site at http://www.gbgm-umc.org/.