- August 9, 2020 at 9:00AM
- Outdoor service at Oxford Memorial Park, see below.
- Masks are required, and will be provided if you do not bring your own.
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- Be sure to following the instructions where to sit.
- The service will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- See below for an online and printable program
Instructions Where to Sit
Our task force will be arriving early to place flags across the lawn. There will be white flags and orange flags.
- For our families (those with 3 or more people), we ask that you set up at one of the orange flags. These flags will be placed on the part of the lawn closest to High St. Families are also welcome to sit at the tables that surround the park.
- For individuals and couples, we ask that you set your chairs at each of the white flags. Each white flag will be placed 8ft apart from the others. For couples, please set each of your chairs on one white flag. You can still sit next to each other but initially we want to make sure that everyone is appropriately distanced.
If this is confusing, please ask one of our Task Force members for help.
The song We Believe performed by the OUMC Praise Band.
Greetings and Announcements
Greetings and announcements by Pastor Caleb Henry.
- Worthy of My Praise/I Love You Lord
- Jesus Loves Me
The childrens message by Madeline Marston
Brody Ruihley reads Hebrew 8:6-13
Sermon - Covenants: Christ
Pastor Caleb’s sermon.
My Life is in You Lord
Oxford Memorial Park
2 E High St
Oxford, OH 45056